Tuesday, February 14, 2012

day 168 Didn't We Almost Have it All

I honestly forgot about Valentine’s Day, so it was very uneventful. Well, I take that back, I did get into trouble at work for gossiping. I am not going to gossip about gossiping so this story ends now. Oh and I did get to witness an argument in the parking lot of my apartments, this girl was screaming at her man for always having to pay for everything, I am guessing she didn't get roses. And I returned a movie to the Red Box. Oh I did get a box of chocolates from Lori, she gave everyone boxes, thanks for throwing me off of my diet. So that sums it up, I did get a text from this guy who I met at Tooties's while with MB, but that was yesterday and he quickly annoyed me, so I hit the eject button. I honestly don't think I have any memories of Valentine’s Day, the only one that comes to mind was with my ex ex boyfriend, Adam, who gave me white roses from Publix. He felt the need to tell me that he switched the price tag from cheaper flowers with the ones that he bought, so he wouldn’t have to pay as much. Basically, he stole flowers that meant "remembrance" in honor of his love for me. I think that was his way of saying he will remember me fondly, as he broke up with me shortly after, shortly after he cheated on me, oh woe is me. Ha, that is funny, ok well it’s all good, I don’t need no stinkin man, I have my health. Ok well time for beddy!  Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment