Thursday, February 2, 2012

day 157 ....6 more weeks of winter

I was all excited to cook a bunch of shrimp tonight. I planned on gettin all Bubba Gump like… had a few different bowls of seasonings happening… BBQ shrimp, Cajun shrimp, garlic shrimp, Italian shrimp, and blackened shrimp. How is the world did it all taste exactly the same??!!… I Gubba Bumped that all up! dangit

I hung out with Jeremiah for a bit tonight. He is this deep, name dropping musician who is very talented but we are not exactly soul mates. I try to act like I’m impressed with his inside track on random musicians as he quizzes me on names of guitarist and drummers while I’m humming the stupid Taylor Swift song that’s playing in the background. I must admit I am a local musician neophyte and plan to learn more, but right now I am Miss Mainstream USA. I mean it’s cool to know that you are rubbing elbows with the ex-guitarist for Kid Rock and the base dude from George Clinton & P Funk, but I think he finally realized that it doesn’t impress me. Dude, just make me laugh, that’s what going to impressive me. Basically the only thing we have in common is our shared hatred for the Patriots and I too had braces. Although, I got mine removed in high school (you can't really tell, but yes ol boy is sportin some bling on his top grill). I got mine removed after my they slapped em on with 8 baby teeth still holding on for dear life. Oh wait, then they yanked the baby teeth out, so I had braces with no teeth, just had to wait for the grown-up teeth to grow into the braces. I was HOT in the 10th grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment