Wednesday, February 1, 2012

day 156 random thoughts

AAAAhhh! I started watching Single Girls from Atlanta, a show on VH1 and I just watched the last one on OnDemand, is that it? Was it one season? It was just getting good! I need more information. Someone text me with the 411.
I worked out hard tonight! My bro put my on a physical therapy exercise regimen to help my knees heal. It involves building up my leg muscles, I am gonna be a hoss when this is all said and done, my legs are gonna be massive. BUT I will do what I have to do to one day run again. My knees are shot from running incorrectly all of these years. I have also been instructed not to wear high heels for a while. Wow, I am sad, I was really looking forward to wearing stilettos for the 2nd time in my life.

I was looking around my apartment for a book to read tonight, the only one I could find that looked interesting was the Bible. I enjoy going to church (when I can make it), but I have never really sat down and read the Bible, so I started on page one (Mom do not do a back flip, you will break your ankle). Lots of stuff happening on the first 7 days, very very busy first week! Excited to see what happens next :)

I had a dream about Brandy last night, I woke up mad. In my dream, I had a date with this guy; we went to a sports bar and watched a football game. The guy got up from the table and disappeared for like 2 quarters and then returned. Turns out, Brandy had picked him up, took him home, slept with him, and then dropped him back off. I found out and tracked her down at our old house in Woodstock. I fully intended on beating her up, but she ran from me! I couldn't catch her, that damn Brandy put it into 5th gear and booked it across the lawn, so I just chased her around the yard for like an hour, I never did catch her, then I woke up. That damn hoochie.


No comments:

Post a Comment