Monday, February 20, 2012

day 174 some things are best left unsaid

Just got done watching the Bachelor, um did anyone else notice that the dumb, fake wedding vows that that Squeaky hooker, I mean, model recited? (I can't believe I watch shows that make me gag) anyway for those who don't watch the stupidest show on earth, this girl decided to tell Ben that she loves him by reciting vows to him in a fake wedding she secretly planned. Every line in her vows was stolen from Sex and the City, Friends, Days of our Lives and the generic "to have and to hold" wedding vows you see on TV. It was comical, way to go, you look like a fool...like a fool!
So anyway, I went to workout, I just got goin on the bike when Creepy Creeperson walks in, he was listening to his music and humming quite loudly as if we could I could hear the music too. Usually I am in there by myself and I am jammin to Salt n Peppa on Pandora but nooooo, creepy guy made me think that we would snap my neck if he got to close behind me, so I jumped up and got the hell out of there. I got a good 5 minutes in, I'm good.

I don't know what it is that makes people want to spill their guts as I am passing by, but it happens quite a lot. I went up to the receptionist’s desk to grab a fax, and she was talking about sleeping meds. I asked her what she took, and that somehow ignited a huge explosion of information that I was not at all prepared for. In the span of 5 minutes (prepare for one long run-on sentence cause that is how fast this conversation was) I learned that she takes bi-polar meds to fall asleep but she is not bi-polar, although she is a wino, she hasn't slept in her bed since her divorce, um 7 years ago, she sleeps on the couch, her husband beat her up, put her in the hospital because she told his dad about him having a girlfriend, her husband was a forensic scientist, who slept around a lot, that is how he caught chlamydia, that is how she found out he was cheating on her, she is now a much stronger and confident person, one time she did take Ambien, but her mother witnessed her sleep eating, she threw up the food on the very plate she ate it off of and then ate it again, so now she takes the bi-polar medicine and if she ever over sleeps, it’s probably because she woke up at 4am, took another bite of a pill, drank a glass of wine and went back to sleep. TMI TMI TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

 I just wanted to get this invoice off of the fax machine and go back to my desk…holy crap.


No comments:

Post a Comment