Wednesday, February 22, 2012

day 176 Holla!

A few of things ,first, my laundry/gym routine is not going to work if I don't start all 4 dryers before heading back to the gym. If I leave one off, I then have to go home and come back after dinner OR hope that the clothes are still there tomorrow cause I ain't going back down there.

Second, I had good laugh today. Watching the Channel 4 News lady in our office (we did some work for her) talk Vera the receptionist. And as this lady is talking you can see Ben try to chime in a couple of times.  He is trying to tell her she has some dirt on her forehead, he starts to reach up to wipe it off, but Vera catches this and elbows him in the side. He winces and the lady was confused as Vera motioned for Ben to stop. Poor Ben was confused as well, he had no idea it was Ash Wednesday. The lady left the building with her ash intact.

Oh and lastly, I am gonna take dancing lessons! I have my first lesson on Tuesday at Nashville Ballroom. Its dancing that you do with a partner, but I don't have to have a partner, my instructor is my partner. I want to learn how to country dance (two-step etc.) and swing dance. They also do Salsa etc. so who knows what I might get myself into. Tuesday is my orientation/free private lesson. They are going to sit down with me a see what I want to focus on. I am pumped! I have always wanted to twirl and spin around the dance floor while everyone claps to Boot Scootin Boogie…yeehaw.

Side note that crakes me up…In GA everyone says “Holla!” and in TN everyone says “Holler!”

On that note, I will holler at y’all tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment