Sunday, February 12, 2012

day 166 "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" cause "I'm Every Woman"

Had a good day, now I am watching more coverage on Dateline of Whitney. Watching her career in a nutshell has brought me back to my childhood, I remember singing one of her songs in the 8th grade choir. Yes, somehow someone let me in a choir, it’s very puzzling, but at least I have that memory. (did they feel sorry for me or were they borderline deaf?)
Today’s events included church, shopping, cooking a massive pot of cabbage soup (with ground turkey and bacon this time). I rented 50/50, it’s about a guy who has cancer and since Seth Rogan was in it, I thought it was going to a funny movie about cancer, turns out there is no such thing. Note to self, stay away from movies about cancer. My mom is the only one who can make cancer funny, she somehow keeps it light, laughs at herself and her chemo-brain.  So next time I want to laugh, I will just give her a call. Wow, between the death of Whitney and the cancer movie, I think I need to lighten it up around here.....come on Grammys!

No comments:

Post a Comment