Thursday, February 9, 2012

day 163 chew toys

Ok let me paint a little picture for you. I have a nasty habit of putting pens in my mouth while I’m at my desk. Today it wasn’t the usually clicky pen, this pen had a top on it, I had been chomping on it for a while so the top of the pen top came off and is now hollow. So I am hard at work on a repair estimate all while having this pen in my mouth. The office manager, Lori, comes up to my desk and is telling me something, I am now holding the pen and slowly turn it upside down. As she is talking, this enormous amount of saliva starts oozing out of the pen top onto my sweater. I didn’t notice at first and then I see her eyes open up bigger and bigger, I look down at it’s like this long thick rope of slobber slowly making its way from the pen down the front my turtle neck sweater. She is just says "Oh my gosh" and walks away. Wow. Seriously? Needless to say I was giggling for a good 30 minutes.

Ok I have to go prepare for my 90 day evaluation finally; well it was supposed to be a 90 day, now it’s more like a 120 day evaluation. I have to fill out this form stating my goals, my strengths and things I need to work on, how’s this:

Things I need to work on:  stop chewing on pens
Strengths:  the ability to realize the things I need to work on

Goals:  chew on pencils instead
Lori will be very impressed, I see a raise in my future.


No comments:

Post a Comment