Tuesday, February 28, 2012

day 180 dancin dancin dancin!

AAAAAHHHH! I did it, I signed up for dancing lessons! HA! I hope they didn't stick me with the hot dance instructor as a bait and switch type sales pitch cause I totally fell for and signed up for... not the "get your feet wet" starters package, not the “I can now dance at a weddings" package, but the Medallion "I can teach Dancing with The Stars in a year package" Ok, yes, I signed up for the big daddy package. BUT only after we worked about a little payment plan.....he showed me the total, he asked how I would you like to split it up? If half? In quarters? Um how about by 20? He laughed and asked, “ you want to split this up into 20 payments?” yes. He just looked at me and said, deal. HA! So there you go, I get unlimited group dance lessons, unlimited "parties" they host a "party" a few time a week, where you can just practice and dance to different music at the studio and just have fun with what you learned. I also have 20 private lessons, with Jason, he is awesome, he is a ball buster, very cute and is a good teacher. Gay? Straight? The jury is still out on this one. It’s just like the practice studios on Dancing with the Stars...look out Nicole from Pussy Cat Dolls here I come!

So I am pretty sure I forgot to brush my teeth today. I am not 100% sure but pretty sure, this is not a regular occurrence just so ya know, just on the days when I have to come face to face with a cute boy. I don't know what happened, I have a system in the morning, I do things in a certain order, so I must have gotten side tracked during the “brush your teeth” section or I just did a really bad job. I convinced myself all day that I did, but I don't think I did. On top of that I had my homemade egg salad for lunch which includes more onion than egg. SO I am of course self-conscience as I hold my breath, we are just getting my lesson going and I notice some gum near the stereo. I ask Jason if I can have a piece and then he takes a piece too cause he thinks I am giving him a hint that his breath stinks. Long story short, I now have gum and can now concentrate. It was a blast; I am pumped and ready to bring it!  Now I just need some boots.

Time for Idol! Amber, I haven’t started watching it yet so stop texting me spoiler alerts! J


No comments:

Post a Comment