Monday, February 27, 2012

day 179 out with the creepy

Just got done watching the Bachelor, is it me or are all of the conversations exactly the same? They are all in love and can see themselves together forever, I get it…..if someone injected me with wine every minute of the day and plopped me on top of the Swiss Alps, I would probably be in love too….that is until I sobered up and realized that Ben is a dork with a butt cut, no sense of humor and I have mistaken love for weeks and weeks of being hammered in foreign countries on national TV. Who wins already? Is the gossip correct or just gossip….we will find out in 2 weeks…I am on the edge of my seat.

Still tired. I am mad at the now creepy Egyptian gas station attendant, I went up to get at Nyquil packet and somehow during the 7 second drive home, I lost the packet. I went back thinking I left it on the counter, nope, he thought I was coming back to see him and thought it was a good opportunity to ask for my number...again. I said um no, ok can I give you mine he asked. um no. If I want to talk to you I will come up here I said. He asked if he could he take me out tomorrow night, um no, I am very busy. And now I have to go to the Shell Station from now on, thanks.

I actually am busy tomorrow.....getting excited about my dance lesson! It’s just a free lesson/consolation, so I don't know if I can actually afford it. I am hoping I can cause I spoke with my instructor today and he is all about country dancing (please don't be creepy, please be tall dark and handsome). I will report back tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment