Friday, February 10, 2012

day 164 yes, I am back

What what! Had a smashing evaluation! My boss had nothing but good things to say! He loves my positive attitude and believes it to be infectious! He loves that I am never late (except for the first day, that Lori pointed out, yes I was 40 minutes late and she will apparently never let me forget that) he said he likes that I am eager to learn, a team player and he is pleasantly surprised with my performance. He said that he wants me to continue in the direction that I am going in and continue to train to be an exceptional employee. He said that he has noticed a progression in me since I started; I am not as timid on the phone, that my confidence has escalated and he really enjoys working with me. To sum up, a glowing evaluation, they took me off of hourly and put me as a salary employee, which means they are wanting me for the long hall. No more overtime, I am ok with that, although overtime was awesome, only good things can come out of being a salaried employee. I am gonna work hard and prove to be an asset to the company. YAY!

I ‘m now just chillin watching TV, cause tomorrow is gonna be a long day, I am going to the Kentucky/Vanderbilt game. Supposed to be like a college football fan day in Nashville (except for its basketball), so I am excited, especially since its free, KY is #1 and a rival of Vandy.. I know nothing about basketball and have a single ticket, so I will be sitting by myself…ha..guess I am gonna make some friends and just jump on the band wagon…I am not scared!


No comments:

Post a Comment