Thursday, February 23, 2012

day 177 happy days and talkin craps

Hot digity dog, gettin my apartment ready for my guest, Anna Stiff, comin in from Atlanta tomorrow night! Excited! I am ready to take a break from Operation Hibernation for a night out and knock some of the dust off. Anna and I were bartenders at Hudson Grille and we had a blast. We were quite the pair, workin it, playing off each other and making the folks of Brookhaven laugh. I would make Mojitos that tasted like cotton candy and then she would re-make them so the customers wouldn’t ask for a refund. We pranked fellow bartenders and well I got it back 10-fold. I remember one night having a whole box of tooth picks dumped in my large purse and my car completely saran wrapped after I got off a 12 hours shift at 3am. Good times, needless to say, I am happy to hang with my little munchkin. (Casey you’re up girl…gitty up)

My Bestie made a surprise appearance in Nashville and took me out to lunch today....that was nice touch to my week. I haven't seen her since my birthday and we decided that that was unacceptable. Brandy and I have one million inside jokes that mostly stem from reality TV. Our conversations are a lot like watching the Soup. We had a good laugh on the way to Jason’s Deli about our Asian Sensation from American Idol, Chinky, as we like to call him. His real name is HeyJune and he is hilarious, he talks a lot of craps….he has this weird, dry, slap-knee humor with an Asian gangster twist who sings like an angel with an accent (in a nutshell).

The cherry on my sunny and high of 74 degree Thursday was learning that my family is coming to see me! I have been throwing around the idea of coming to Atlanta for St. Patty’s Day weekend. The deal was sealed today when Mom and I came up with the plan that I would go to Atlanta, have fun with my friends, kidnap her and bring her to my place for the week. The following weekend my dad, bro and bro’s girlfriend are coming up to collect my mom, but not before The Baswell Clan adds a few more footprints to my new stompin grounds, cause they are all staying the weekend! Nashville is not ready and I am pumped!

Ok gotta get back to cleaning


No comments:

Post a Comment