Saturday, February 11, 2012

day 165 crack is wack

Wow, I thought me getting all dressed up and nowhere to go again was the headline news but Whitney Houston stole my thunder. Poor thing, it’s such a waste, she was so amazing and that stupid thug Bobby Brown came into her life and flat out, straight up, no questions asked, ruined it. I was such a huge fan, along with all of America, we adored her, her talent and then she went down, down hard with that asshole. How in the world did that happen??? I remember running into her and Bobby Brown at The Palm in Atlanta many years ago, she was sickly thin and I remember feeling sorry for her. What a waste. I will always remember her fondly when I listen to her songs. Sarah informed me of this news and I immediately flashed back to the time when Sarah and I were having dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant and looking up at the screen, seeing the words Michael Jackson died in huge letters on CNN. That was wild and this is crazy. We expect DMX or Lil Wayne to die of drug use, but Whitney? It’s such a shame. I think I am gonna sing I will always love you the next time I am on stage as a tribute to Whitney; she was so awesome pre-Bobby Brown.
Ok back to me getting all dressed up with nowhere to go. I literally had my boots on, purse in hand, waiting on Ben to pick me up and I get a call. The ticket he bought for me was in the freakin student section, he bought his bro the same ticket, his bro was at the stadium and they require a student ID to get in with a student ticket. Since I do not go to Vanderbilt it’s a problem. He was mad and insisted on finding me an adult ticket. I told him to not worry, I am fine not going, it is 27 degrees out and well I am ok with staying in. So here I am...stood up...again! Is anyone keeping count? I just took my mascara off and now watching a movie that has a one star rating...its cool, I will just get some extra much needed rest...RIP Whitney.


No comments:

Post a Comment